Sunday, April 12, 2015

4/12/15

 “Some men came carrying a paralyzed man on a mat and tried to take him into the house to lay him before Jesus. When they could not find a way to do this because of the crowd, they went up on the roof and lowered him on his mat through the tiles into the middle of the crowd, right in front of Jesus.”  (Luke 5:18-19)

I feel like I can relate to this man. Sometimes I get to a place where I know that I need to encounter Jesus for healing but am unsure how to go about it. I realize I need Jesus, but I feel incapable of getting to him because of whatever “crowd” is in the way. Sometimes that crowd looks like my sin, apathy, lack of faith, or even just physical weakness and tiredness.

Lord, I know I need to eat but I cannot feed myself.

Lord, bring me to the water…  For I need to drink, but I cannot get there on my own.  


Let my faith bring me to the feet of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment