Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Is One Important?



What difference does it make teaching this ONE kid? Is it worth all of the time and planning and effort…

I follow Jesus as my example. He counted that ONE kid important enough to leave the 99 to go find them. He loved this ONE student so much that he laid down his life for him.

Lord, help me not to see one student as insignificant or question if my teaching will really make a difference in the grand scheme of things. Give me the mind of Christ towards my students and help me to love them fiercely and know that Christ fought for them!
  
If a man has a hundred sheep and one of them goes astray, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go out to search for the one that is lost? And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he rejoices more over that one sheep than over the ninety-nine that did not go astray.…

No comments:

Post a Comment